Our company is seeking a Purchasing Specialist to join our Accounting Team at our corporate office in Baton Rouge!
1) Verify and code invoices
2) Process payments with approval
3) Input payment information
4) Reconcile with credit card statements
5) Any other tasks assigned
6) Review invoices to ensure accuracy
7) Code vendor invoices
8) Scan vendor invoices and file appropriately via electronic filing system or manual files
9) Resolve invoice payment issues and documentation
10) Acquire all receipts to reconcile credit card accounts
11) Process reimbursements for expense reports and verify all expense reports/requests for advances
The qualified candidate should:
1) Have previous experience in Quick books
2) Strong Accounting and Finance background
3) Must be very organized and detail oriented
4) Strong aptitude for working with numbers and must be thorough
5) Strong computer knowledge
6) Willing to train and remain focused
7) Knowledge of Word Processing and spreadsheet software a plus
8) Must be able to pass a drug screen and a criminal background check.
About PRIME Occupational Medicine:
A service company, supporting multiple medical clinics in different locations which employ over 100+ employees. Provides all of the corporate office support needed to help run the company efficiently.