PRIME Occupational Medicine is committed to providing the highest quality medical care for a multitude of businesses through various methods of service. With clinics currently located throughout the Louisiana and Texas regions, PRIME is able to serve the corporate and industrial sectors with 24/7 availability.
The Regional Sales Manager will meet or exceed sales objectives by promoting and selling Prime Occupational Medicine services through professional sales techniques and long-term client relationships. He or she will play an integral role in the success of the Prime Team by effectively communicating with employers to develop screening and treatment plans that lower the risk of workplace injury while allowing more consistent medical treatment and management of work related injuries.
This position will specifically be managing client relationships in the territory ranging from Prairieville to Chalmette.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Meet and exceed set sales quotas while adhering to Prime’s sales processes in an ethical, compliant manner.
- Retain and grow current accounts as well as acquire profitable new business.
- Utilize cold calling and other prospecting techniques to identify and obtain new clients.
- Attend national and regional trade shows, conventions, and meetings to increase Prime’s presence and name recognition through networking with industry professionals.
- Provide value to all customer interactions and ensure client needs are exceeded in all areas.
- Create and implement sales and marketing plans to increase Prime’s share of the occupational medicine market that align with company focus and leadership direction.
- Continuously learn about new services and improve selling skills. Stay well informed about current industry trends and be able to effectively discuss the industry.
- Prepare written presentations, reports, and proposals.
- Sell additional services into existing clients as well as prospect and close on new clients.
- Develop positive relationships with other Prime team members and departments.
- Effectively communicate with Prime leadership.
- Travel on a daily basis with some overnight travel from time to time.
- Participate in development of key performance indicators (KPI) for occupational medicine.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Provide leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge/skill.
- Other duties as required and assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum of two (2) years of sales experience is preferred, candidates with a High school diploma and a minimum of five (5) years of documented, successful sales experience will be considered
- Experience in occupational medicine, healthcare, or B2B sales is preferred
- Must be able to travel within assigned geography
- Valid driver’s license required (must meet insurability requirements).
- Excellent oral, written, telephone and presentation skills. f. Ability to develop and maintain relationships with key clients and staff
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel; experience using CRM to record and manage sales activity is desirable
- Effective time management skills and the ability to prioritize sales and administrative tasks.
What We Offer:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Long and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness and Accident Insurance
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Prime Logo Clothing Allowance
- Cellphone Allowance
- Monthly Expense Budget
- Salary + Performance Based Incentives