We are looking for an experienced machine learning engineer to join us at Price.com to help us build the most comprehensive that allows you to seamlessly shop across all marketplaces
- Should have a degree in quant heavy disciplines like Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics etc
- Should possess critical thinking abilities
- Hands on experience with handling large scale text data
- Knowledge of word embedding concepts like word2vec and TF-IDF
- 2-3 years experience with text classification and clustering algorithms like Naïve Bayes, SVM, k-means, kNN, Random Forests, xgboost and their implementation in R/Python
- Experience with statistical concepts like Hypothesis tests, probability distributions and statistical tests like ANOVA, F-statistic, Tuckey test etc
- Knowledge of supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms like Random Forests, Naïve Bayes, SVM, k-means, Neural Networks etc.
- Knowledge of model validation methods like accuracy, precision, recall, F-score, AUC etc.
- Should be fluent in either Python or R. Hands-on experience with Python libraries like scikit-learn, numpy, scipy and pandas
- Experience working on AWS machines
- Experience with deploying neural network models on text data using tensorflow, keras etc.
- Knowledge of deploying a model using pickling and deploying a web app via Django/Flask would be a plus
- Prototype, validate and deploy machine learning/predictive models. Integrate some of the modules with Price.com product to make it more comprehensive
- Own, manage and use the data coming from various products/channels at Price.com
- Ideate the business problems which can be solved through available data. Devise an analytics plan and implement them to solve those problems
- Report to product managers/leads
- Liaise and work in unison with Data Engineering and Product teams