Pretlist powers secure mesh networks. We help businesses and governments communicate and navigate offline and without Carrier Networks.
We are seeking an Office Administrator to supervise and manage office services and support staff. The Office Administrator will work across departments to provide secretarial, clerical, and administrative support.
- Develop and type written memos, purchase requisitions, payment request, correspondence, and other office forms and documents
- Supervise and coordinate office services such as reception, mailroom, messenger functions, building maintenance, and security
- Participate in new hire Induction and Orientation
- Set up staff meetings, planning sessions, in-house Tech Talks, webinars, etc
- Manage diary and travel arrangements
- BA, BS or a related field
- 9+ years of experience in a related role at a Multinational Technology Company
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Expert communication skills
- You will join a global team that supports your professional dreams
- You will enjoy leave policies that promote your work-life balance
- We offer a great salary and benefits package
Pretlist does not discriminate because of age, gender identity, race, religion, or beliefs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.