Pretlist powers secure mesh networks. We help businesses and governments communicate and navigate offline and without Carrier Networks.
If you are a Developer Operations Engineer (DevOps Engineer) with passion, then join our growing team. You will get a rare chance to craft Peer to Peer (P2P) applications that work offline. You dream it; you build it. Let’s build something big together.
- Setup, configure, and monitor our hardware and our software, on-premise and on GCP
- Create, setup, and run performance tests to tune our systems
- BA, BS, or BE degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Red Hat Linux certification, such as RHEL, RHCE, or RHCA
- 6+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer, Systems Engineer, or System Admin
- Expert in Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes
- Expert in Bash or Shell scripting experience
- You will join a global team that supports your professional dreams
- You will enjoy leave policies that promote your work-life balance
- We offer a great salary and benefits package
Pretlist does not discriminate because of age, gender identity, race, religion, or beliefs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.