We are looking for a Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer to join our growing Engineering team and build out the next generation Group App for Professional Communities. The ideal candidate will have significant experience in developing scalable applications. We’re looking for someone who is interested in building social networking and messaging solutions.
- You will be responsible for deriving actionable ideas, architecting major features, creating high-quality implementations
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product manager, UX/UI designers, marketing
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to achieve elegant solutions and elevate technology consistently applying best practices
- Minimum 5+ years of professional experience developing software
- Must have strong, firsthand technical expertise in Ruby on Rails, Node.js, React.js
- Proven ability to fashion robust scalable solutions that can manage large sets of groups and communities.
- Experience with web API design using JSON
- Database experience with at least MySQL is required and preferably NoSQL, such as MongoDB
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in computer science or similar field
*** Hub is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes from third party agencies or recruiters not associated with Hub. ***