We are looking for a Product Manager who brings exceptional creative and analytical skills to drive forward a best in class product. Product management at Hub leads the integration of engineering, design, and marketing to achieve the company’s vision for career development for professional communities. We are looking for an entrepreneurial and passionate Product Manager to innovate and execute across a growing team from our Mountain View headquarters.
- Understand Hub's strategic and competitive position. Set your team's goals, success metrics and roadmap to align with Hub's mission and drive maximum impact based on data analysis, market research and usability studies.
- Completely own your product, existing or new, from ideation, through development, to launch, growth and maintenance.
- Lead and align cross functional partners and teams: engineers, designers, and marketers to drive a shared vision.
- Communicate clearly roadmaps, priorities, experiments and decisions across a wide spectrum of audiences.
Experience & Skills
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience
- Experience in product management, product design or equivalent consultant experience.
- Ability to define and track KPIs relevant to company objectives
- Passion for social networking and communities and what we are trying to achieve in developing quality communities.
- Ability to make things happen around you. You manage project ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies in an organized and structured way. Be able to define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Excellent judgment and thoughtfulness about the dynamics of a product ecosystem.
- Strong communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level -- within teams, within the company, to users, to press, and other audiences.
- Experience leading post-launch optimizations including developing testing strategies.
- Ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize multiple projects for stakeholders.
- Detail oriented with superior organizational skills -- balancing multiple projects, deadlines, and requests should be second nature to you.
*** Hub is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes from third party agencies or recruiters not associated with Hub. ***