Primary Location: New York, NY
Prescriptive Data is focused on providing cost savings and enhanced thermal comfort in built spaces through the intersection of Operational Technology (OT) with Information Technology (IT). With its flagship product NANTUM®, Prescriptive Data has responded to market demand for a next-generation building management platform that cultivates the full potential of the building operator by combining institutional knowledge with data-driven insights from IoT, big data, and the latest advances in machine learning and artificial intelligence. Prescriptive Data designs its solutions by collaborating with building operators and engineers, and maintains a living lab of over 10 million square feet of New York real estate in which it vets new concepts, technologies, sensors and applications.
The Integration Engineer is responsible for implementing NANTUM in commercial buildings and achieving project objectives. S/he works closely with the Project Manager, Account Executive, Project Sponsor and Customer Success Team to execute the project objectives. The Integration Engineer has a working knowledge of building systems and experience in connecting to them via standard open protocols such as BACnet or proprietary ones on occasion. The building systems connected to NANTUM include HVAC controls systems, meter data management systems, access control systems, elevator systems and IoT devices. S/he may also assist in the strategic planning for the department. The Integration Engineer must be an excellent communicator at all levels within the project environment, be proactive, exhibit strong leadership qualities, and be able to adapt to a dynamic and potentially geographically dispersed project environment. The Integration Engineer reports to the Project Manager and may be responsible for multiple installations.
The ideal candidate has professional experience in real estate and technology, and is excited by complex, open-ended, and real-world building challenges. The role is based out of New York, and requires traveling locally on a regular basis.
- NANTUM® Implementation
- Integration of building systems
- Work with and train Building Engineers, Account Managers and Executives when implementing Nantum
- Responsible for meeting project scope and schedule
- Works with Project Manager in reviewing and approve design, commissioning, and installation plans
- Implement and enforce change control over project scope, schedule, resources, and budget.
- Continually identify and proactively manage project risks & issues
- Prepares final project closure documentation for customers
- Oversight of installation subcontractors for compliance to design and implementation scope
- Analyze building automation systems and recommend changes to improve functionality and/or energy efficiency or to accomplish ECMs
- Provide technical training and support both internally and externally
- Other duties may be assigned
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Proven excellence in commercial building system integration
- Very strong analytical thinker with a passion to execute on projects
- Maintains composure under pressure
- Fast learner with a strong technical acumen
- Excels independently and in a team environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good understanding and technical knowledge of HVAC equipment and systems
- Good understanding and technical knowledge of access and/or building automation systems
- Organizational skills including, but not limited to, the ability to handle multiple demands and assignments, the ability to prioritize tasks effectively and efficiently, and the ability to manage resource procurement and utilization
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to, Word, Excel
- Excellent customer service skills
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills including, but not limited to, listening effectively and soliciting input from others
- Four (4) year college engineering or technical degree required or equivalent work experience
- Certified Energy Manager (CEM) certification preferred
- Other Professional certifications (LEED, CEA, etc.) a plus
- One to Five years related work experience
- A minimum of one-year related work experience required in the building automation/controls and/or installation of mechanical HVAC equipment
- Working experience with building automation vendors (Tridium, Johnson Controls, Honeywell, Alerton, Automated Logic, ec.) highly preferred
- IT knowledge is highly preferred
We take care of you!
- Great benefits, including medical and dental all starting on your first day
- 401K Plan
- A great place to work!!