Prescriptive Data is focused on providing cost savings and enhanced thermal comfort in built spaces through the intersection of Operational Technology (OT) with Information Technology (IT). With its flagship product NANTUM®, Prescriptive Data has responded to market demand for a next-generation building management platform that cultivates the full potential of the building operator by combining institutional knowledge with data-driven insights from IoT, big data, and the latest advances in machine learning and artificial intelligence. Prescriptive Data designs its solutions by collaborating with building operators and engineers, and maintains a living lab of over 10 million square feet of New York real estate in which it vets new concepts, technologies, sensors and applications.
Prescriptive Data is looking for smart and switched on Project Managers to join our Customer Success Team, the group responsible for implementing and developing Nantum with our customers.
The ideal candidate will be able to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment focused on acquiring data, analyzing that data, and then prescribing and predicting this data for our customers so they can inflict change in our customers built environment. Project Managers will need good communication skills to be able to speak to building engineers as well as C-suite clients as they implement Nantum and conduct training and support to Prescriptive’s Customers.
The ideal candidate has professional experience in real estate and technology, and is excited by complex, open-ended, and real world building challenges. The role will be based out of New York, and requires traveling locally on a regular basis.
- Frequent site visits for building assessments
- Participate in on site data collection needs
- NANTUM® Implementation
- Work with and train Building Engineers, Account Managers and Executives when implementing Nantum
- Develop Customer Statements of Work and Project Plans
- Proven excellence in a project management position
- Very strong analytical thinker with a passion to execute on projects
- Maintains composure under pressure
- Fast learner with a strong technical acumen
- Excels independently and in a team environment
- Has experience with customer service
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively to a C-level audience
We take care of you!
- Great benefits, including medical and dental all starting on your first day
- 401K Plan
- A great place to work!!