Primary Location: New York, NY
Prescriptive Data is focused on providing cost savings and enhanced thermal comfort in built spaces through the intersection of Operational Technology (OT) with Information Technology (IT). With its flagship product NANTUM®, Prescriptive Data has responded to market demand for a next-generation building management platform that cultivates the full potential of the building operator by combining institutional knowledge with data-driven insights from IoT, big data, and the latest advances in machine learning and artificial intelligence. Prescriptive Data designs its solutions by collaborating with building operators and engineers, and maintains a living lab of over 10 million square feet of New York real estate in which it vets new concepts, technologies, sensors and applications.
The Project Manager is responsible for implementing NANTUM in commercial buildings and achieving project’s objectives. S/he works closely with the Account Executive, Project Sponsor and Project Management Team to define the project objectives, create a plan and executing the plan to achieve those objectives. The Project Manager has a working knowledge of the technical and organizational environments in which the project deliverables are created and in which they will be used. S/he may also assist in the strategic planning for the department. The Project Manager must be an excellent communicator at all levels within the project environment, be proactive, exhibit strong leadership qualities, and be able to adapt to a dynamic and potentially geographically disbursed project environment. The Project Manager leads a team of Integration Engineers and is responsible for multiple projects.
The ideal candidate has professional experience in real estate and technology, and is excited by complex, open-ended, and real-world building challenges. The role will be based out of New York, and requires traveling locally on a regular basis.
- Frequent site visits for building assessments
- Participate in on site data collection needs
- NANTUM® Implementation
- Work with and train Building Engineers, Account Managers and Executives when implementing Nantum
- Responsible for meeting the scope, schedule, resource and budget commitments reflected in the Project Management Plan.
- Responsible for overall project (Gross Margin) profitability
- Review and approve design, commissioning, and installation plans
- Implement and enforce change control over project scope, schedule, resources, and budget.
- Manages resources by planning, scheduling, and forecasting manpower and resource requirements
- Continually identify and proactively manage project risks & issues, ensure execution of corrective action plans up to closure.
- Reviews and approves material and subcontract invoices for payment
- Prepares and delivers final project closure and documentation to customers and ensures final payment
- Oversight of installation subcontractors for compliance to design and implementation
- Analyze building automation systems and recommend changes to improve functionality and/or energy efficiency or to accomplish ECMs
- Provide technical training and support both internally and externally
- Other duties may be assigned
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Proven excellence in a project management position
- Very strong analytical thinker with a passion to execute on projects
- Maintains composure under pressure
- Fast learner with a strong technical acumen
- Excels independently and in a team environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively to a C-level audience
- Good understanding and technical knowledge of HVAC equipment and systems
- Good understanding and technical knowledge of access and/or building automation systems
- Organizational skills including, but not limited to, the ability to handle multiple demands and assignments, the ability to prioritize tasks effectively and efficiently, and the ability to manage resource procurement and utilization
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to, Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, Project
- Excellent customer service skills
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills including, but not limited to, listening effectively and soliciting input from others
- Four (4) year college engineering or technical degree required or equivalent work experience
- Certified Energy Manager (CEM) certification preferred
- Other Professional certifications (LEED, CEA, etc.) a plus
- Six to Eight years related work experience.
- A minimum of three years related work experience required in the building automation/controls and/or installation of mechanical HVAC equipment
- Working experience with building automation vendors (Johnson Controls, Honeywell, Alerton, Automated Logic, ec.) highly preferred.
- IT knowledge also highly preferred.
We take care of you!
- Great benefits, including medical and dental all starting on your first day
- 401K Plan
- A great place to work!!