Nearly everyone knows someone who has been affected by cancer or other major diseases. More often than not, treatment is more successful and less invasive when diseases, like cancer, are detected early. Our mission is to eliminate advance disease through early detection, monitoring and leveraging technology to make lives and treatment better.
If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of millions, are prepared to do what it takes to make our technology more accessible and grow Prenuvo, then we want you on our team.
Why we need you
- The passion and energy you bring to teams is infectious while you see challenges as opportunities and opportunities for personal, professional and team growth.
- Your accomplishments and training bring new approaches and diversity to Prenuvo. We look for Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field, equivalent experience or evidence of exceptional ability help elevate the team.
- You have the know how to build highly-scalable, robust, and fault-tolerant services that support a rapidly growing company.
- Your bias toward action has kept teams moving forward as has your ability to “GSD” without sacrificing quality by leveraging judgment to ship fast while building products in a sustainable, responsible way.
What’s in it for you
- You’ll be part of a close knit team that’s purpose is to solve complex problems in creative ways.
- Work in an environment where it is safe to experiment, challenge yourself and others, fail and learn.
- Build systems and products that make meaningful impact on the lives of people and their health.
- Get a competitive salary.
- Extended health benefits including comprehensive body scans.
- Beef dip Wednesdays with vegetarian options of course!
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone we can contribute and help bring an amazing technology to millions of people. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
To apply: send your resume and a short paragraph about you to email@example.com
Vancouver, CANADA (not remote)