Our client is an international brand looking for a Junior Account Executive to join to their team here in New York!
- Work closely with the Commercial Sales Team to prepare, pitch, and present solutions and services for their commercial prospects and customers.
- Managing select accounts (primarily small businesses and individual customers).
- Deliver operational support, and marketing research for the Commercial Sales Team.
- Further develop the commercial business through customer and industry research, data mining and analysis.
About our client:
They are an international entertainment brand that has exposure in a wide variety of mediums and are very well recognized.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Enthusiastic personality, can-do attitude, creative thinker.
- A minimum of 1 year of sales experience (internship OK), preferably in a B2B environment.
- Outgoing, articulate and confident in speaking in front of various audiences in multiple environments, including on phone calls, in-person pitches, at conferences and other presentations.
- A consultative seller and careful listener and strong negotiator.
- Prior CRM experience, Salesforce preferred.
- Microsoft Office Suite, including excellent PowerPoint skills.