Our client is looking for great sales development reps to help build a new SDR team in Memphis. This role is perfect for anyone just looking to start their career in sales! They provide excellent training, benefits, and many opportunities to advance both in Memphis and in NYC.
They are a technology company that originally started in the offline world. They have been around for almost 20 years and continue to grow!
What you'll do:
Setting appointments with qualified leads (3/4 of your time):
- Building a strong pipeline and staying on top of your KPIs
- Taking discovery calls with potential prospects and making sure they are a good fit for the business
- Once qualified, set the prospect up for a sales call or pitch with an Account Executive
- Work closely with Account Executives to learn the business and what is needed in a good prospect
Pipeline management (1/5 of your time):
- Learn how to manage your pipeline in Salesforce and how to optimize the flow of prospects to meet your goals
- Analyze the performance of your pipeline with your sales manager
- Utilize the CRM and the outbound email software to make sure campaigns are running and appointments are being followed up on
Internal Communication and Feedback (1/10 of your time)
- Work closely with Account Executives to pass on relevant notes, discussions, and analysis of a prospect before they hold their qualified sales call
- Take experience with prospects and give feedback to the marketing department on how better to approach and target the right demographic
- Degree from a four year university
- Ambition to build a career in sales for the long term
- Excellent at self-management and organization
It would be nice:
- Business school experience
- Entrepreneurial experience is a big plus!
- Any experience in a sales environment
- Experience using a CRM
- College sports experience or fraternity/sorority experience (particularly a leadership position)