Our client is seeking an SDR to join their awesome sales development team in NYC.
The company focuses on financial data and technology and has an incredible history of being a great place to work. They recently promoted a couple of rockstar SDRs and are looking to find the right people to replace them.
Their culture is all about intelligent, informed, and mentored sales. There are plenty of opportunities to grow and be promoted within the company, and their training and professional development are top notch.
What you will do:
- Prospect for new clients via phone calls in high volume while keeping an eye on metrics
- Hunter sales mentality - find potential new clients and start the conversation
- Qualify potential clients before scheduling them for a demo of the SaaS platform with an AE
- Communicate and work with Account Execs to pass along information, sync up on best ways to pitch, and help them ultimately convert the accounts
What experience you have:
- Bachelors Degree
- Up to 2 years of sales experience in new business, with a history of exceeding goals
- Excellent communication skills (phone and email)
- Ability to think in a creative way when it comes to a problem (with real-life examples of how you do this)
- The desire to grow, learn, and move up inside the same company
Perks and Benefits:
- Good health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with match
- Money towards furthering your education