Our client is a well known international entertainment company looking for a Marketing Manager to join the team and focus on their marketing strategies and campaigns targeting the PR and advertising industry. This role will report to the Marketing Director.
- Understand and analyze the PR/A&M market landscapes.
- Manage the creation and development of B2B marketing collateral and proposals for the North America
- Execute the internal and external go-to-market plan for current and new product offerings.
- Own and report on the measurements and statistics of marketing activity.
- Contribute to the development of the global B2B social media strategy for PR/A&M industry.
- Forge strong partnerships with leading agencies, experts and partners and manage external suppliers of B2B marketing services within the PR / A&M industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 4-5 years of marketing experience in lead generation, data analysis, direct marketing, content & digital marketing and event marketing required.
- Experience with product launch and product management, with a demonstrable record of success in
translating global strategic direction into pragmatic and workable local solutions; and ultimately business
- Must have significant experience of creating sales and marketing products for the PR and Advertising
- Adept at copywriting and crafting customer focused product messaging.
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Can create and deliver effective presentations to executive-level audiences.
- Strong experience with project management, conducting competitive and market research, creating sales
presentations and in-depth reports covering analytics and campaign performance.
- Ability to build effective working relationships with a highly collaborative work style.
- Agency experience desirable, Salesforce and PARDOT experience a plus.