Our client is a well known international entertainment company looking for a Marketing Manager to join the team and focus on their marketing strategies and campaigns targeting the PR and advertising industry. This role will report to the Marketing Director.
- Develop, plan and manage B2B marketing and promotional campaigns that will generate leads, measurable ROI and help to generate overall increased B2B brand awareness
- Execute multi-channel B2B marketing plan – including digital, print, direct and email campaigns
- Manage marketing communications with prospects and clients, including developing emails and mapping out automated email flows
- Write copy for marketing promotions – such as articles, promotions and sales collateral
- Work with commercial team to nurture key strategic partnerships
- Act as project manager for marketing initiatives, liaison with cross-functional, global colleagues
- Conduct competitor and market research and keep up-to-date with industry trends
- Analyze, report on, and present findings of all campaigns results
- Contribute to presentations to pitch potential clients, as well as for internal meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 3-5 years B2B marketing, product marketing, sales support, and/or brand related
- Strong experience planning and executing end-to-end marketing campaigns and tactics
- Comfortable creating measurable, lead generating and ROI driven campaigns with limited
resources and budget
- Adept at copywriting and crafting customer focused product messaging.
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Can create and deliver effective presentations to executive-level audiences.
- Strong experience with project management, conducting competitive and market research, creating sales
presentations and in-depth reports covering analytics and campaign performance.
- Ability to build effective working relationships with a highly collaborative work style.
- Agency experience desirable, Salesforce and PARDOT experience a plus.