Precision Strategies is looking for a Principal to join our Mobilization & Campaign Management team. Our team helps clients to mobilize the grassroots, leverage grasstops messengers and build organizations and programs from the ground up. We’re looking for someone with experience creating holistic, data-driven engagement programs, both online and off, for candidate and issue campaigns, advocacy organizations, associations or corporations. This is a hands-on job creating and implementing strategic campaigns for high-level clients ranging from large tech companies, big American brands, movie studios, domestic and foreign political campaigns, social movements, and more.
The primary responsibilities of the Principal, Mobilization & Campaign Management include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and implementing strategic campaigns that move people to action using research, mobilization, media recognition, and more.
- Managing timelines and deadlines across multiple projects and teams.
- Acting as a liaison to the client while leveraging internal team capabilities for fully integrated communications strategies.
- Organizing events and building coalitions to enhance engagement on client issues.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience in campaign management and organization building in the political, advocacy or corporate sectors.
- Experience with strategic planning, coalition building, project management, and implementation a must.
- Experience with and understanding of data and analytics important.
- Good writing, communication skills, and ability to work with numerous clients requiring varying levels of support simultaneously.
- Distinct attention to detail, superior multitasking skills, master of prioritization techniques, and ability to identify and communicate items needing further attention.
- Team-player attitude and a drive to find solutions and effectuate change rapidly.
- Ability to work with clients and colleagues in related fields of data, digital, communications, marketing and technology.
Preferred Additional Qualifications:
- At least four years experience in grassroots organizing, labor, and/or politics.
- Strong understanding and experience with key electoral tools and technologies, including voter lists and data management. Familiarity with modeling and targeting a plus.
- Experience in program planning and development, including familiarity with fundraising and budget development and management.
- Clear understanding of legal parameters for electoral organizing in both 501(c)(3) and 501(c)(4) contexts.
Precision is committed to building a culturally diverse company and strongly encourages women, people of color, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.