Position Overview: Reporting to the VP of Services, you will be responsible for managing our application security services team. The team provides proactive security assessment and advisory services to the Fortune 500 and venture-backed start-ups with a focus on red teaming, incident response, internet of things, critical infrastructure, and web & mobile technologies.
As an Inc 500 | 5000, CyberSecurity 500, and Austin Fast 50 Award recipient, we are seeking an individual that understands the professional and personal growth attached to this opportunity and who has the corresponding internal drive to maximize it.
You will have the opportunity to work with some of the best security engineers in the world who hail from organizations such as NSA, CIA, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratories, Idaho National Laboratories, Redhat, Sun Microsystems, Symantec, McAfee, Microsoft, and Google.
- Join an industry with massive socio, economic, and political importance in the 21st century
- Partner with prominent clients and help them solve hard security problems
- Work alongside some of the best and the brightest minds in the security industry
- Lead application security team and cultivate the next gen of great security engineers
- Leave an indelible mark on a company where individual input has real impact
- Be recognized, internally and publicly, for your contributions in a high profile position
- Align your career trajectory with a hyper growth company that is on the move
- Manage a services team of 7 to 9 direct reports
- Drive performance and manage by objectives and key results
- Maniacal focus on client satisfaction during service delivery
- Grow, develop, and retain direct reports
- Enhance and improve application security service line offerings
- Assist sales in identifying and closing new business opportunities
- Oversee team's engagement schedule and resource utilization
- Deep understanding of application security and client challenges
- Strong communication skills -- both internally and externally
- Relentless restlessness to improve execution and service delivery
- People management experience
- Project management experience
- Security consulting experience
- Offensive security and penetration testing experience
- Software development experience
- Bachelors or masters in computer science or engineering
Compensation package includes:
- Eligible for performance-based incentive compensation
- Employee stock option plan
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 4% company 401K matching vested immediately
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.