Do you want to help solve the cybersecurity problem?
From software hacking to hardware hacking, we help secure everything from cryptocurrency exchanges and space telescopes to autonomous vehicles and the electric grid. As an Inc 500 | 5000, CyberSecurity 500, and Austin Fast 50 Award recipient, we are seeking a sales engineer who can understand a customer's problem and craft a custom solution to solve it.
As part of a high-achieving sales team, you will be responsible for supporting new and existing sales and closing opportunities. With a lifetime NPS of 86%, you will have a solid foundation of client success and client satisfaction to build on. The value that we consistently generate for our customers has earned a portfolio of clients that includes 21st Century Fox, GE, Google, HBO, Johnson & Johnson, Microsoft, Salesforce, and The Wall Street Journal to name only a few.
You will work with some of the best security engineers in the world who hail from organizations such as Amazon, CIA, Facebook, Google, McAfee, Microsoft, NSA, Redhat, Sun Microsystems, and Symantec.
Are you ready to join us and make a real difference in the world?
- Join an industry with massive socio, economic, and political importance in the 21st century
- Work alongside some of the most passionate and brightest minds in the security industry
- Partner with prominent clients and help them solve hard security problems
- Leave an indelible mark on a company where individual input has real impact
- Align your career trajectory with a hyper-growth company that is on the move
- You will meet and exceed weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales goals
- You will collaborate with customers to perform rigorous technical scoping that gathers their needs and crafts a solution that truly solves their problem
- You will act as a trusted advisor through demonstrated integrity and competency
- You will engage with our target audience and contribute to the security community through presentations and webinars
- You take a consultative sales approach that always places the customer first
- You are an autodidact with natural curiosity for learning and a passion for cyber security
- You have a relentless dedication to the mission and will do whatever it takes to meet your goals
- Coachable with regular feedback and comfortable with transparent self-assessment
- Effective and professional interpersonal skills both written and verbal
- 2+ years of cyber security experience
- Prior customer-facing experience such as sales engineer, security consultant, or customer facing developer
- Software development and/or hardware design experience
- Track record in vulnerability research and CVE assignments
- BS or MS in computer science, mathematics or engineering
- Highly competitive salary
- Performance-based incentive compensation
- Employee stock option plan
- Health insurance
- 4% company 401K matching vested immediately
- No formal vacation policy
- Flexible hours and working environment
- Limited travel requirements
- Company contributions to training and conferences
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.