Position Overview: Praetorian is seeking a lead front-end developer. As an Inc 500 | 5000, CyberSecurity 500, and Austin Fast 50 Award recipient, we are seeking an individual that understands the professional and personal growth attached to this opportunity and who has the corresponding internal drive to maximize it.
You will have the opportunity to work with some of the best security engineers in the world who hail from organizations such as NSA, CIA, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratories, Idaho National Laboratories, Redhat, Sun Microsystems, Symantec, McAfee, Microsoft, and Google.
- Join an industry with massive socio, economic, and political importance in the 21st century
- Partner with prominent clients and help them solve hard security problems
- Work alongside some of the best and the brightest minds in the security industry
- Leave an indelible mark on a company where individual input has real impact
- Be recognized, internally and publicly, for your contributions in a high profile position
- Align your career trajectory with a hyper growth company that is on the move
- Capable of working closely with fellow engineers
- Self-starter with the ability to quickly spin up
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic
- 3+ years in front-end, back-end, or full-stack development
- Experience with micro services architectures
- Experience with agile/scrum development
- Experience with test driven development, unit testing, and continuous integration
- Experience with BitBucket, JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins
- Experience with Google Compute, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with Python, Django
- Experience with Go, Go-Kit
- BS in computer science or engineering from top ten school
Aside from technical work, you will be making significant, measurable, and frequent contributions to Praetorian’s growth and development. The work you do here will be fun, challenging, and impactful. We like hearing from people. In addition to everything listed thus far, Praetorian provides:
- Highly competitive salary
- Eligible for performance-based incentive compensation
- Employee stock option plan
- Health insurance
- 4% company 401K matching vested immediately
- No formal vacation policy
- Flexible hours and working environment
- Company contributions to training and conferences
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
We ask that you please include a few paragraphs about yourself and what you are passionate about in your application.