Position Overview: Network penetration tests and application assessments are our bread-and-butter. Most technical work you do on a regular basis will involve working on assessments that align with your interests and expertise.
As an Inc 500 | 5000, CyberSecurity 500, and Austin Fast 50 Award recipient, we are seeking an individual that understands the professional and personal growth attached to this opportunity and who has the corresponding internal drive to maximize it.
You will have the opportunity to work with some of the best security engineers in the world who hail from organizations such as Amazon, CIA, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, NSA, and Sun Microsystems.
- Join an industry with massive socio, economic, and political importance in the 21st century
- Work alongside some of the best and the brightest minds in the security industry
- Work with prominent clients and help them solve hard security problems
- Leave an indelible mark on a company where individual input has real impact
- Align your career trajectory with a hyper growth company that is on the move
Desired skills and expertise:
- Strong passion for cyber security
- Self-starter able to quickly spin up
- Highly motivated with strong work ethic
- Software development experience
- OSCP, OSCE, OSEE, or OSWE certifications
- BS in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or physics
Aside from technical work, you will be making significant, measurable, and frequent contributions to Praetorian’s growth and development. The work you do here will be fun, challenging, and impactful. We like hearing from people. We encourage you to apply if you see a fit. We ask that you please include a few paragraphs about yourself and what you are passionate about in your application. In addition to everything listed thus far, Praetorian provides:
- Highly competitive salary
- Eligible for performance-based incentive compensation
- Employee stock option plan
- Health insurance
- 4% company 401K matching vested immediately
- No formal vacation policy
- Flexible hours and working environment
- Limited travel requirements. Near 0% for those involved in application security
- Company contributions to training and conferences
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.