WHO WE ARE
As an Inc 5000, Cybersecurity 500, and Austin Fast 50 Award recipient, Praetorian is looking for high-energy, driven professionals with sound business insight and natural sales instincts to join, and help build, our Sales Development organization.
Praetorian solves the toughest challenges faced by today’s leading organizations across an ever-evolving digital threat landscape. Our solutions enable clients to find, fix, stop, and ultimately solve cybersecurity problems across their entire enterprise and product portfolios. We help our clients gain confidence that their place in the next wave of innovation is secured.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will serve on the company's front lines working strategically with Marketing to qualify leads and create dramatic growth for the Sales Team.
Ideal candidates should be eager to advance in our organization by demonstrating their ability to be tenacious self-starters every day. Praetorian offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the resources, tools and outstanding leadership needed to break into the field of cybersecurity and take your career to the next level!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Be the face of Praetorian for new prospects
- Support marketing lead/demand generation activities
- Research and identify prospects that fit our ideal client profile
- Meet and exceed minimum activity metrics per day (dials, conversations, emails)
- Pre-screen inbound leads and sales opportunities
- Track and input all activity in Salesforce.com
- Schedule discovery calls, meetings, and demos for Sales Team
- Educate and guide future SDR hires
- Learn ins-and-outs of the cybersecurity industry
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 1-2 years experience in B2B lead generation, sales, and/or marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills required
- Run through a brick wall level of drive, persistence, and curiosity
- Experience using Salesforce.com (or other CRM)
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University is strongly preferred
ABOVE AND BEYOND
- Technically proficient and able to clearly communicate with technical audience
- Experience using Marketo (or other Marketing Automation Platform)
- A passion for cybersecurity and strong desire to break into industry
- Aptitude for understanding how security services solve business problems
- Previous cold calling experience preferred