People Performance Resources (PPR), a full-service HR consulting firm serving the DFW business community, is currently seeking a polished, passionate and experienced full-time Human Resources Consultant to join our growing team of Consultants. This individual will also support the Senior Team in fulfilling client goals and objectives through best-in-class HR Expertise. This position works remotely when not attending client or team meetings. The ideal candidate will strive to deliver on PPR’s performance excellence while maintaining the highest level of customer service standards to our clients, which is paradigm to PPR.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Trains under Senior Team to understand the unique dynamics of each client.
- Delivers best-practice knowledge and experience in Human Resources.
- Supports Talent Acquisition team by providing knowledge and expertise in full-cycle recruitment.
- Works closely with the Senior Team to develop leads in Human Resources and Talent Acquisition.
- Continues to nurture and further internal and external relationships by showing best-in-class client care and strong subject matter expertise.
- Keeps current with best-practice human resources and recruiting strategies/trends.
- Ensures regulatory aspects of the recruitment process is compliant with federal and state legislation
- Draws upon own experience in general HR management to implement ideas and solutions to existing clients/projects.
- Protects the security of sensitive and confidential matters such as personnel records, employee relations, organizational changes and all other sensitive data/files.
- Exercises individual judgment while working with potential or real troubles on own initiative and brings them to the attention of the Senior Team.
- Conducts research and gathers data as requested.
- Continually desires to improve by seeking feedback from colleagues. o Builds confidence and proves ability to take on leading assignments o Becomes an intricate and valuable part of a very healthy team
- 5-10 years’ experience within the Human Resources discipline: Compliance, Total Rewards, Payroll, Talent Management, etc.;
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) required;
- An above and beyond mentality, keen eye for attention to detail and solid organizational skills required;
- Superb customer service skills with a passion for delivering excellence;
- Proven ability to work independently with a strong sense of accountability;
- An independent thinker with a positive team player attitude;
- Ability to handle confidential matters with appropriate discretion;
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- Professional certification highly desired; and
- Bilingual skills (Spanish) highly desired.
This position offers an excellent benefits package inclusive of medical and dental coverage, paid PTO and holidays, in addition to other benefits. To learn more about us, visit www.pprhr.com.
No agency or third-party candidates will be considered for this position. No phone calls please. To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume, including your salary history, in a Word or PDF format to email@example.com