Our Client, a leading non-profit foundation, is currently seeking an Office Manager/Executive Assistant. In addition to providing office management and administrative support, this individual will serve as an ambassador to the Foundation, with a demonstrated commitment to maintaining the Foundation’s positive image.
Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each of the essential duties and responsibilities listed below. The duties and responsibilities include the following, though other duties may be assigned.
- Manages front-desk and reception area to ensure donors, visitors and callers are welcome and provided excellent service
- Provides high-level administrative support to the leadership team and serves as a “gatekeeper” in a way that is respectful and supportive to all requests.
- Utilizes keen judgement to determine which matters need immediate attention, especially since conflicting priorities may happen often.
- Manages office operations to ensure the office has adequate supplies and support
- Processes incoming and outgoing mail for the Foundation
- Supports leadership team in the preparation and implementation of donor centric initiatives, project management, event logistics and miscellaneous projects as needed
- Manages busy calendars, coordinates meetings and conference room scheduling
- Manages administrative details and routine issues independently, completing tasks on time with high quality and little oversight
- Manages internal and departmental calendars
- Assists with writing and editing letters, emails and other forms of correspondence
- Tracks RSVP’s for events and supports in other event management needs
- Provides assistance with mass mailings and/or emails
- Creates PowerPoint presentations as needed
- Demonstrates a true commitment and passion for the Foundation’s mission
- Uses discretion and maintains confidentiality regarding non-public matters
- Uses keen sense of anticipation in order to remain two steps ahead of leadership needs
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with donors, Board members, and other constituents
- Partners with each department to understand how to support their needs
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential qualification satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Superb administrative skills and experience supporting multiple executives
- Superb verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, with ability to write professional documents and correspondence
- Excellent time management skills and a sense of urgency
- Proven experience with heavy calendaring and ability to manage and support several busy schedules
- Experience with meeting coordination and event planning
- Absolute attention to detail, even while managing multiple tasks at any one time
- Exceptional organizational skills and a commitment to quality
- “What else can I do?” mentality
- Intellectual curiosity and thirst for knowledge
- Sound judgment and critical thinking
- Strong initiative, anticipation and an innovative thinker
- Focus on continuous improvement, always thinking of ideas to improve processes and procedures
- Ability to project a professional company image through in-person and phone interactions
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. For PowerPoint, ideal candidate must possess skills and ability to develop comprehensive and professional presentations.
Ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of administrative experience supporting two or more executives at a time. Bachelor's degree preferred.
No agency or third-party candidates will be considered for this position. No phone calls please. To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume, in a Word or PDF format.