Our Client is an established, award-winning nonprofit that enjoys a stellar reputation for the impact they have made in medical research and education for over 75 years. This leading foundation is currently seeking a Data Administrator. In this role, the ideal candidate will maintain the integrity of donor and fund information and provide support to data and project management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each of the essential duties and responsibilities listed below. The duties and responsibilities include the following, though other duties may be assigned.
- Provides administrative and data management support to ensure integrity of the Foundation’s data
- Manages the Foundation’s donor database, including creating, implementing and monitoring compliance with database protocols
- Supports the Director of Accounting in the maintenance of the Record Retention Schedule
- Supports the Director of Donor Relations in designing and implementing custom queries
- Acquires and maintains knowledge of donor funds
- Scans and organizes donor and fund files
- Creates and updates donor records
- Records, tracks and reports donor gifts
- Trains Foundation team in database operations
- Assists with special projects and events as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential qualification satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Raisers Edge
- Strong aptitude for project management
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive and confidential material in a responsible and respectable manner
- Absolute attention to detail, especially when managing multiple projects at any one time
- Proven technical aptitude
- Proven critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work both independently and as a strong team contributor
- Keen sense of organization and prioritization in order to consistently meet deadlines
- “What else can I do?” mentality and above and beyond customer service approach with internal and external audiences
- Intellectual curiosity and thirst for knowledge required
- Must deliver strong initiative, anticipation and innovative thinking
- Focus on continuous improvement, always thinking of ideas to improve processes and procedures
- Ability to professionally represent the Foundation in all interactions
Ideal candidates must have three to five years of technical experience and experience with Raiser’s Edge. Bachelor’s degree a plus.
No agency or third-party candidates will be considered for this position. No phone calls please.
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume, in a Word or PDF format.