We seek ambitious and hardworking professionals who will enjoy working with our retail partners in the public, and can work an entire shift on his or her feet. We prize safety, professionalism, and accuracy above all else, so we require Retail Beer Merchandisers who can pay careful attention on the job, follow instructions precisely and double-check his or her work before completing a task.
The Powers Distributing Retail Beer Merchandisers will visit Powers retail partners and fill our products to their shelves and sales floor.
Job requirements/duties include, but are not limited to:
- Professional business acumen
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs several hundred times per shift
- Valid drivers license
- Reliable transportation (to drive to stores)
- Ability to work independently and within a public environment
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Problem solving proficiencies
- Pre hire background check and drug screen
Powers Distributing Retail Beer Merchandiser Benefits & Perks
Our company offers a competitive salary, an environment of teamwork and accomplishment and career growth opportunities. Career advancement opportunities, including full time and benefits, are awarded to top performers and those who demonstrate best-in-class work ethic and attitude. We also have an in-house training program for the right applicant.