Imaging everyone -- our vision at Positrigo is to bring nuclear medical imaging to the patients. That is why we work to develop the smallest and most affordable brain PET scanner -- combining cutting-edge medical imaging technology with simplicity to enable the early detection of neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer's. We are an early ETH Zurich spinoff, looking for our first employees. With your help we want to take our operational prototype to the markets!
We are enhancing our development team with an Electrical Engineer Intern. You will be responsible for the production, and testing of electronic circuits and systems in our lab. You help build complex medical products while ensuring high quality, reliability, safety for patients, and maintainability.
- Development of lab test setups
- PCB design & production
- Assembly and testing of parts and final products
- Collaboration with suppliers & manufacturers
- Work alongside our development teams
- Technical design, development, and documentation in accordance with medical device regulations
- currently pursuing university degree (FH/ETH/UNI)
- Practical knowledge of electronics design & tools (Altium, …)
- Ability to troubleshoot & problem solving skills
- Ability and willingness for documentation
- Sense of responsibility, driven
- Finished apprenticeship “Elektroniker/in EFZ” or equivalent
- Practical embedded software skills (C/C++/Python/Linux/Microcontrollers)
- Work experience in strongly regulated field (medical, automotive, …)
You are an engaged personality, used to work proactively and with precision – on your own and in a team – and you are passionate about your work. You enjoy broadening your horizon in order to master new technologies and like to expand your skills continuously. Your profile is complemented by a good knowledge of English and, ideally, also German.
We offer you a job with a purpose, a dynamic work environment, the opportunity to become part of a young and ambitious team, a chance to leverage your experience and bring in your own ideas, and a job in the heart of Zurich (Technopark).