Imaging everyone -- our vision at Positrigo is to bring nuclear medical imaging to the patients. That is why we work to develop the smallest and most affordable brain PET scanner -- combining cutting-edge medical imaging technology with simplicity to enable the early detection of neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer's. We are an early ETH Zurich spinoff, looking for our first employees. With your help we want to take our operational prototype to the markets!
We are enhancing our development team with an embedded/engineer. You will be responsible for the design, development, implementation and testing of electronic circuits and systems in our nuclear medical imaging devices. As an Embedded/Electrical Engineer, you help drive the electric system development by building on your expertise. You help build complex medical products while ensuring high quality, reliability, safety for patients, and maintainability.
- Development of electronic system (mainly digital with some analog parts) solutions for nuclear medical devices, comprising custom sensors, high-speed networking interfaces (Ethernet), FPGA processing, power / bias supply & distribution, fast signal routing, serial interfaces
- Multilayer PCB design & development
- Assembly and testing of parts and final products
- System optimization for performance, reliability, manufacturing, cost
- Collaboration with suppliers & manufacturers
- Collaboration with our development teams on specs and interfaces
- Technical design, development, and documentation in accordance with medical device regulations
- Fluent in German and English
- Degree in electrical engineering (FH/ETH/UNI)
- Strong practical experience with PCB and FPGA design & tools
- Ability to troubleshoot complex systems & problem solving skills
- Ability and willingness for documentation
- Sense of responsibility, driven
- Finished apprenticeship “Elektroniker/in EFZ” or equivalent
- Experience with Altium Designer and Xilinx Vivado
- Experience with analog circuits
- Practical embedded software skills (C/C++/Linux/Microcontrollers)
- EMC testing experience
- Work experience in strongly regulated field (medical, automotive, …)
You are an engaged personality, used to work proactively and with precision – on your own and in a team – and you are passionate about your work. You enjoy broadening your horizon in order to master new technologies and like to expand your skills continuously.
We offer you a job with a purpose, a dynamic work environment, the opportunity to become part of a young and ambitious team, a chance to leverage your experience and bring in your own ideas, and a job in the heart of Zurich (Technopark, currently remote!).