POSITION STATUS: SEASONAL PART TIME
PAY RATE: $6/hour plus tips
Requested Start Date: 02/17/2020 through 09/08/2020
Monday thru Sunday: 10am - 5pm shift 4pm - 11pm shift.
Summary of the main function/purpose of the position:
A food runner’s main purpose is to set tables, serve food orders, remove dishes and utensils. They are also responsible for delivering to-go orders to rooms as well as providing positive customer service.
Key Principal duties/responsibilities:
- Deliver food orders to guests
- Act as a point of contact for back/front of house providing them with any supplies needed to properly do their job.
- Communicate orders to cooks as well as prepping those orders for delivery
- Ensure food is delivered in accordance with safety protocols
- Be knowledgeable of hygiene and food safety rules
- Ability to remain calm in fast-paced working environments
Accountability: Areas in which the position is accountable/responsible:
- Follow all of the company’s non-negotiables and Mission, vision, and values
- Work as a team player and help when needed
Specialized equipment or machines used in the course of the duties of the position.
- Plate ware
- Clubsoft (POS)
- Drink machine
Physical demands: (specifics to the job itself)
- Constant standing over a long period of time.
- Be able to lift 40-50lb
- Hot, crowded areas