Pay Rate: Commission - Based
To be able to provide the guest with the best in customer service and provide exceptional massage services.
Key Principal duties/responsibilities
- Set up massage room or area as service dictates
- Know and use the correct tools for your service and know the product lines
- Maintain work area as required by license
- Sanitize, Sterilize and disinfect tools and area
- Attend all training/classes that pertain to your line of work
- Follow retail procedures
- Make sure you work station is clean by using the check list before you leave
Accountability: Areas in which the position is accountable/responsible:
Records: Their own paperwork
Safety: As dictated by Portofino policy
Customer Service: The WOW experience, always a smile on your face and in your voice.
Dept. Specific: Maintain the ideals of the Spa
Educational and/or equivalence in experience requirements:
Current license with the State of Florida in your practicing field.
Specialized or technical educational requirements:
- Ability to perform specialty massage
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business information.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to solve practical problems. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions when furnished in written, oral, or schedule form.
Certification or licensing requirements:
Valid Florida Driver’s License
Specialized equipment or machines used in the course of the duties of the position.
Personal Computer, printer, calculator and standard office equipment and machines as required.
Physical demands: (specifics to the job itself)
While performing the duties of this job, the individual is regularly required to use hands, and is required to talk and hear. The individual is frequently required to stand, sit, and walk. The individual may occasionally be required to reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Spa environment with normally moderate noise level and with regard to the Spa ambiance.
Ability to work with minimum supervision and a high degree of autonomy.