POSITION STATUS: SEASONAL FULL TIME
PAY RATE: $10.00/hour
Requested Start Date: 02.15.2020
SUMMARY OF THE MAIN FUNCTION/PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To greet, talk with, and answer questions from any guest at Premier Adventure Park property. The concierge is to anticipate the needs of customers, suggest activities, and sell retail and rental equipment along with day passes. The concierge will also run charges in Clubsoft POS and help guests with waivers and liability forms. The concierge will keep track of the money and report to Supervisor on duty at open and close shift with cash bank. The concierge is to make sure the property is pleasing to the eye throughout the shift and clean bathrooms at open and close shifts.
KEY PRINCIPAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Adhere to PIMG culture and non-negotiables while providing excellent customer service.
- Properly open and close financials alongside the supervisor daily
- Maintain waivers, liability forms, and rental agreements daily
- Speak with others using clear and professional language, answer telephone using appropriate etiquette.
- Keep track of parasail scheduling and communicate reservationist and boat crew to ensure smooth operations
- Sell Photo packs and retail
- Communicate with Parasail captains and deck hands
- Communicate with other concierges on duty, especially with food and beverage concierge
- Maintain park aesthetics
- Book dolphin cruises using peek pro
- Escort guests to appropriate site for activity
- Being prepared to answer any inquiries the customers may have
- Promote a safe environment for customers and employees (non-smoking areas, drug free property, and ensuring NO intoxicated customer participates in activities).
- File forms, waivers, agreements, boat test, and tickets at every closing shift
- Know what discounts we offer, and do not offer, and understand the day passes
- Prepared to do refunds and have a good understanding of Clubsoft operations
- Perform daily checklist and report to supervisor daily
- Guests Interactions
- Encourage, recruit, register, and schedule guests to participate in recreation activities.
- Promote a fun and relaxing atmosphere for guests.
- Provide information to guests about available adventures products and activities.
- Being able to handle customer complaints and doing everything they can to fix the problem. Following up on all guest concerns with supervisor
- Help beach and zone attendants with set up and break down
- Assist zone employees during their busy times if there is down time for concierge
- Run food and beverage to customers when there is down time
- Clean site during down time
- Help inventory checklists
- Records: Maintaining accurate liability waivers, PWC agreements, boat tests, and rental forms are filed and kept throughout the operating day. Ensure all charges are put into POS system at the time of service and are a correct reflection of the days revenue.
- Safety: Maintain a safe work environment for customers and employees. Report any injury to supervisor and courtesy patrol.
- Customer Service: Providing the best customer service in accordance with PIMG policies and procedures. Premier standards for customer service should be surpassed.
- Specific: Will be held accountable for any unaccounted or missing funds at end of shift. Accountable for proper and efficient scheduling for parasail and dolphin cruises.
- High school diploma or greater level of education preferred.
- Customer service experience required.
SPECIALIZED OR TECHNICAL EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to handle money accurately and honestly
- Ability to communicate with a diverse clientele and with supervisors
CERTIFICATION OR LICENSING REQUIREMENTS:
- Florida Livery Certification
- Club Soft, personal computer, printer, standard office equipment
- The employee is frequently required to stand, sit, and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus. A long lasting energy level is necessary in order to perform tasks effectively over a twelve (12) hour work day.
- Employee must be willing and able to talk throughout the entirety of the shift.
- The employee may occasionally be required to lift or carry items 25-50 lbs.
- Primarily outdoors as well as some degree of office work. Examples of such office work would be attending monthly staff meetings, and daily computer work (booking dolphin cruises). The employee will be working in a very hot and humid outdoor environment. Sunglasses and sunscreen are highly recommended. Employee is strongly advised to bring a 32oz. water bottle to drink throughout the day.
- The employee will need to be able to communicate with a wide variety of personalities. The employee will need to be highly extroverted and have strong customer service skills. Their function is to greet, talk with, and be able to answer any question about Premier Adventure Park, Portofino, Pensacola Beach, and Pensacola.
- 8 am - 4 pm Monday - Sunday
- 3:30 pm - 10:30 pm - Monday - Sunday