JOB STATUS: Seasonal
PAY RATE: $13.00/hour
Requested Start Date: 02/15/2020
Summary of the main function/purpose of the position:
The main purpose and function of this position is to provide Premier Island Management Groups standards of cleanliness to all units by following the housekeeping checklist and ensure that the accommodations are maintained to the highest quality standards and kept in an excellent condition. In addition, the Senior Room Attendant position will come in contact with Premier guests and Owners and will need to have positive guest interactions. The Housekeeping Associates play an important role for our home-away-from-home experience for each of our guests every day.
The Premier Housekeeping Team, a team of experienced and knowledgeable professionals who strive to excel in everything that they do, is committed to provide our Premier Owners and Guests with the superior level of housekeeping services, supporting The Premier Culture and Vision of Excellence, Integrity and Respect.
Key Principal duties/responsibilities:
- Acknowledges and greets all guests with a warm, friendly greeting.
- Reviews daily inventory of supplies needed to complete the assignments for the day.
- Perform quality cleaning to meet required standards within set time limits.
- Comply with the company’s safety guidelines.
- Pick up ground litter around the resort or whatever visible.
- Cleaning rental accommodations and Rental Houses according to the cleanliness standards set by PIMG, including but not limited to:
Key Principal duties/responsibilities Continuation:
a) Cleaning the tile and grout with the commercial-grade machine.
b) Cleaning the carpet with the commercial-grade machine.
c) Cleaning any upholstery.
d) Cleaning drapes.
e) Mattress cleaning with the machine
- Report all damages to housekeeping dispatch or manager immediately.
- May perform similar duties as requested by supervisor.
Occasional duties or projects which may be performed at irregular intervals:
- Promote the commercial cleaning services.
- Perform weekly inventory counts on cleaning Products and supplies.
- Perform weekly inspection on machine ad attachments and perform preventative maintenance if required.
Accountability: Areas in which the position is accountable/ responsible:
Safety: Must maintain a clean and safe work environment, reporting any safety issues to management, and comply with the Company safety guidelines and OSHA Requirements
Customer Service: Must deliver a superior level of service with a goal of exceeding owners and guest expectations.
- Ensure all jobs are executed with the highest level of cleanliness
Educational and/or equivalence in experience requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year experience in tile and grout cleaning, carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning preferred.
Specialized or technical educational requirements:
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions when furnished in written, oral, or schedule form;
- Ability to read, write and speak in English
Certification or licensing requirements:
Specialized equipment or machines used in the course of the duties of the position.
- Golf Cart
- Carpet Extractor
- High Speed Buffer
- Pressure Washer
- Tile and grout cleaning machine
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands, and is required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, bend, and walk for long periods of time. The employee will be required to reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
This position demands good physical and mental health. The housekeeper will be required to lift, carry, walk, sit, push, pull and work a flexible schedule, must be able to move continuously during work hours and able to lift and/or carry 50 to 75 pounds.
Physical demands Continuation:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Office environment with normally moderate noise level.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to work with minimum supervision and a high degree of autonomy.