Pay Rate: $10.50/Hour
Requested Start Date: 02.15.2020
SUMMARY OF THE MAIN FUNCTION/PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To operate Adventure Zone rentals to guests, as well as assist guests with equipment, and maintain a safe environment at Adventure Zone.
KEY PRINCIPAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Rent Adventure Zone equipment making sure to thoroughly explain for to safely and correctly use each rental item. This includes explaining the rules and regulation for each rental item/activity.
- Possesses a general knowledge of park operations.
- Sell Day Passes/ Season Passes/ Packages
- Ensure guest have been properly charged for activities.
- Ensure all waivers and rental agreements are filled out appropriately.
- Move and set-up rented equipment for guests.
- Supply guests with all needed equipment for activities including harnesses, safety glasses, hair ties, etc.
- Assist guests with putting on harnesses
- Assist guests with seatbelts.
- Give basic instruction on rental equipment.
- Explain and enforce rules regarding Premier Adventure Park to ensure safety.
- Administer and explain to guest the importance of the Go-Kart Safety Speech.
- Administer and explain to guest the importance of the Adventure Zone Safety Speech. (Ropes Course, Go-Kart Track)
- Give guest the best customer service that can be offered.
- Keeping an eye on all active rental equipment to make sure everyone is maintaining safe operating procedures, and following the park rules.
- Ensure all Daily Inspection Forms have been completed before operations
- Maintain equipment and equipment logs.
- Follow all state regulations associated with attraction operating procedures in accordance with the Department of Agricultural.
- Complete all daily inspection forms and checklist.
- Ability to assess emergency situations.
- Set-up and Break-down Adventure Zone rentals.
- Clean Adventure Zone of any trash, debris, sea grass, etc.
- Assist guest in accidents on the track.
- Ability to assist scared participants.
- Clean and maintain all rental equipment such as go-karts, harnesses, ropes, bungees, etc.
- Must be flexible regarding scheduling as it is based on business demands.
- Must successfully complete annual training that covers operating procedures and technical competencies after one year.
- Must be able to comprehend verbal and written instructions.
- Comfortable being in close proximity to people of all ages and genders.
- Must be comfortable being at heights of 30+ ft. (4.6m) or more extended periods of time.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- 100% attendance and successful completion of Ropes Course (RCI) training sessions.
- Must be able to communicate with staff and participants clearly.
- Enthusiasm and a high energy level required to create a fun exciting atmosphere.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen.
- Records:Correctly charging guests and owners for rentals. Making sure tickets and rental agreements are written correctly with all information needed.
- Safety: Closely watching all adventure zone rentals to ensure all rules are being followed.
- Customer Service:Providing the best customer service in accordance with PIMG policies and procedures
- Dept. Specific: Ensure that all equipment in need of maintenance is reported to the Adventures Park Manager and/or Adventures Director.
- Making sure all guests use our rental items in a safe manner. Also, monitoring incoming weather through communications with Adventures management.
Must have superior knowledge of the use of water sports equipment, specifically Kayaks, Jet Skis and Paddle Boards. High school diploma or greater level of education preferred. Florida Boater’s License preferred. Customer service experience required.
CERTIFICATION OR LICENSING REQUIREMENTS:
- American Red Cross Lifeguard Certification
- American Red Cross First Aid Certification
- American Red Cross CPR/AED Certification
- Valid Florida Driver’s License
- Personal Computer, printer, and standard office equipment.
- Basic mechanical knowledge and use of small hand tools.
- Capable of bending, stooping, climbing, standing for long periods of time, etc.
- Ability to insert and remove the puck of the slider assembly into and out of the overhead track.
- Able to lift up to 15lbs. and able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to climb multiple flights of stairs on daily basis.
- Must be comfortable in working in varying weather conditions.
- Must have the dexterity to pinch/squeeze with force
- Must have the ability to fully extend your arm overhead.
- Candidates with previous, neck, back, shoulder, wrist, arm, and knee injuries may have difficulty with this position.
- The employee will be working in a very hot and humid outdoor environment. Sunglasses and sunscreen are highly recommended.
- Employee should exhibit the ability to work with minimal supervision and a high degree of autonomy.
Employee Signature D