JOB STATUS: FULL TIME YEAR ROUND
- Health Benefits
- Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long Term and Short Term Disability
- 401k Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Company Sponsored Wellness Program
PAY RATE: $13/hour
Must be able to work holidays/weekends and any shift between 7 am to 10 pm.
Responsible for providing Superior Service to all guests, owners and fellow team members. Must have full knowledge of the resort, its programs and its services to ensure we are exceeding guest expectations. You are to exhibit courteous hospitality at all times and must be proactive in all areas. You must have a pleasant attitude and be able to work well under pressure. Schedule flexibility is a must due to the weekly schedule being based on arrivals, departures and events.
- Requires long periods of standing as well as walking and bending as needed.
- Great customer service skills, verbal, and written.
- Able to demonstrate problem solving skills and ability to project a positive attitude in person and over the telephone.
- Able to work all flexible schedules including weekends, nights and holidays.
- Must have transportation to and from work.
- Must be in uniform with name tag on prior to entering the building.
- Uniform must be neat, clean and pressed. Must meet grooming standards.
- Requires strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Meet and exceed guest expectations.
- Perform in a professional, pleasant and efficient manner at all times.
- Create a memorable experience to all guests and owners of Portofino Island Resort.
Job Responsibilities / Duties:
- Review reports (check-out, pre-arrival, daily occupancy etc…).
- Read Front Desk Daily Pass Down Log and your company email for important information needed.
- Check out all departures and check in all arrivals.
- Review Premier Club Benefits with all arrivals.
- Create arrival packets.
- Confirm with housekeeping that all rooms are clean and ready for check-in.
Educational and/or equivalence in experience requirements:
- Front Office Experience preferred. Hospitality Experience preferred.
- Computer Knowledge, Word, Excel
- Ability to read and communicate effectively.
- Ability to organize and effectively present information to respond to questions from guests, owners and fellow team members.
- Ability to positively and professional handle guest issues.
- Specialized equipment or machines used in the course of the duties of the position.
- Computer, printer, calculator and standard office equipment and machines as required.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands, and is required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee may occasionally be required to reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High traffic area office environment with low to high noise levels depending on the amount of daily arrivals or departures.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and a high degree of autonomy.