POSITION STATUS: SEASONAL PART TIME
PAY RATE: $8.56 plus tips
Requested Start Date: 02/17/2020 through 09/08/2020
Monday thru Sunday 10am - 5pm shift 4pm - 11pm shift
Summary of the main function/purpose of the position:
A Host/Hostess is the first person a guest will encounter when arriving to the restaurant, therefore, they are responsible for a positive first impression. They are also responsible for monitoring wait times, informing guest of wait times, seating guest as well as menus and silverware.
Key Principal duties/responsibilities:
- Greet incoming and departing guest warmly with a smile and a positive attitude
- Escort guest to their assigned seating and inform them of their servers name
- Answer incoming calls and take guest to-go orders as well as inform them of appropriate wait time.
- Assist busy team members by clearing tables, refilling drinks, or serving beverages
- Receive payment for to-go orders
Accountability: Areas in which the position is accountable/responsible:
- Follow all of the company’s non-negotiables and Mission, vision, and values
- Work as a team player and help when needed
Physical demands: (specifics to the job itself)
- Constant standing over a long period of time.
- Be able to lift 40-50lb
- Hot, crowded areas