Position Status: Part-time, year round.
Summary of the main function/purpose of the position:
The Gift Shop Barista attendant is responsible for opening and closing the Market/ Starbucks operation. The attendant needs to make sure all guests/owners are greeted and that they portray professionalism and the highest degree of customer service. They need to make follow the set guidelines for drink quality and consistency to exceed the guests/owners expectations.
Key Principal duties/responsibilities (5-8):
- Know the Mission, vision, and values of the company
- Opening and/or closing
- Greet all owners/guests
- Make Starbucks Products to the standard for quality and control
- Keep clean and organized
- Obtain proper identification and that all charges are accounted for at time of purchase
- Assist in making sure we are fully stocked and ready for service
- Proper receiving and storing of merchandise
- Completing checklist at the end of every shift
- Knowledge of Market items and property wide activities and being able to assist guests with questions
- Knowing how and where to get answers to guests questions about other activities on property
- Checking with Supervisor for goals and tasks daily
Occasional duties or projects which may be performed at irregular intervals:
- Assisting with Recreational duties
- Assisting with Duties that other supervisors or managers will need them to help.
- Other duties assigned by Management
- Cross training of Market, Smoothie Bar and other areas of the resort
Accountability: Areas in which the position is accountable/responsible:
Customer Service: make sure all guests/owners have an enjoyable, memorable experience in the Market and that all guests/owners questions and comments are answered correctly and in a pleasant manner.
Educational and/or equivalence in experience requirements:
High school diploma or seeking high school diploma.
Specialized or technical educational requirements:
Certification or licensing requirements:
Specialized equipment or machines used in the course of the duties of the position.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use every muscle group and is required to engage in intelligent conversation retail, restaurant and resort wide activities. The employee is required to stand for most the duration of the shift. The employee will be lifting boxes and transporting back and forth from storage.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Market will be high volume that can be very busy, loud, hot and sweaty as we have windows to order .
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to work with minimum supervision and a high degree of autonomy.