POSITION STATUS: FULL TIME YEAR ROUND
- Health Benefits
- Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long Term and Short Term Disability
- 401k Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Company Sponsored Wellness Program
PAY RATE: $11/hour
Summary of the main function/purpose of the position:
Warehouse clerk is responsible for the operation of the maintenance parts room. The purpose of this position is to receive stock and maintain inventory of maintenance parts.
Key Principal duties/responsibilities:
- Receive newly arrived parts and properly stock the parts room.
- Maintain maintenance parts room clean and in good order.
- Process maintenance parts requests through the Point of Sale System and issue parts to maintenance technicians.
- Enter completed maintenance work orders in Peachtree system.
- Proper records keeping and filing.
- Follow up on parts orders with the managers.
- Cleaning of maintenance offices and break room
Occasional duties or projects which may be performed at irregular intervals:
- Assist maintenance office admin staff and be able to substitute for maintenance admin in the maintenance front office.
- Participate in property-wide hurricane preparation process.
- Other duties as assigned by the management.
Accountability: Areas in which the position is accountable/responsible:
Records: Keep accurate records of all parts issued through POS system.
Dept. Specific: Operations of the maintenance parts room.
Educational and/or equivalence in experience requirements:
High school diploma required. General knowledge of computers and Office software required. Accounting experience is a plus. Customer service experience required.
Specialized or technical educational requirements:
- Accounting training is a plus
- Customer service training
- MS Office applications training or relevant experience
Certification or licensing requirements:
Valid Florida Driver’s License.
Specialized equipment or machines used in the course of the duties of the position.
Variety of office equipment including but not limited to copier, fax machine, computer, mailing machine, etc. Knowledge of Internet and e-mail required. Knowledge of other common software applications such as Power Point, MS Publisher, etc.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands, and is required to talk and hear. This is partly a sitting position with frequent walking, bending, stretching, reaching with arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus. Ability to lift up to 30 lb. Presentable appearance is required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Typically high-traffic, occasionally high stress office settings with noise levels often above average; 99% indoors.
Ability to work with minimum supervision and a high degree of autonomy.