Position Status: Seasonal
Pay Rate: $11.00
Requested Start Date: 02/01/2020 through 09/01/2020
Hours/Days: All Shifts - 24-7 operation
Summary of the main function/purpose of the position:
To provide access control for the property and to respond to calls for service.
Key Principal duties/responsibilities (5-8):
- Greet owners and guests at the front gate
- Check amenity cards and issue parking passes
- Respond to calls for service
- Watch for violations of the HOA Rules and Regulations and remind
guests/owners as needed.
- Collect information for and prepare reports in a timely manner
- Patrol the property, watching for criminal activity and safety issues
Keep the Courtesy Patrol manager informed of all emergencies or exigent circumstances.
Occasional duties or projects which may be performed at irregular intervals:
- Complete assignments given by the Courtesy Patrol Manager, Director of the HOA or the General Manager
- Participate in Hurricane Action Plan preparation and post storm duties
Accountability: Areas in which the position is accountable/responsible:
Records: Keeping all daily logs up to date. Keeping the Barcode book up to date. Update the Owner, LTT and Employee parking sticker cards as needed.
Safety: To provide a safe working environment for all employees.
Customer Service: To be responsible to company managers and owners for the enforcement of HOA Rules and Regulations and to provide access control.
Dept. Specific: Operation of the property wide camera system and the gate arm system.
Educational and/or equivalence in experience requirements:
High School Diploma preferred but not mandatory.
Customer service experience preferred. Drivers license, over 18 years of age.
Specialized or technical educational requirements:
- Knowledge of spreadsheet and word processing required.
- Ability to use discretion with owners and guests as it pertains to rule enforcement.
- Ability to organize and write reports.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers and the general public.
- Ability to work within a set framework as it pertains to Courtesy Patrol .
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to solve practical problems.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions when furnished in written, oral, or schedule form.
Certification or licensing requirements:
Valid Florida Driver’s License
Specialized equipment or machines used in the course of the duties of the position.
Personal Computer, printer, radio, cell phone and standard office equipment and machines as required.
Physical demands: (specifics to the job itself)
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands, and is required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, sit, and walk. The employee may occasionally be required to reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus. The employee must be able to walk several flights of stairs at a time in cases of emergencies.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Office environment with normally moderate noise level. Outside environment as weather and time dictates. Able to work in extreme temperatures and conditions when emergencies arise.
Ability to work with minimum supervision and a high degree of autonomy by adhering to the company MVV’s and the SOPs when making decisions.