JOB STATUS: FULL TIME YEAR ROUND
- Health Benefits
- Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long Term and Short Term Disability
- 401k Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Company Sponsored Wellness Program
PAY RATE: $16.00/hour
Key Principal duties/responsibilities:
- Installation of flooring, including carpeting, vinyl, ceramic tile, hardwood and laminate.
- Provide estimates for repair and quotes for new installation.
- Construction/renovation projects
- Assist the maintenance department supervisor, by running maintenance service calls as needed.
Occasional duties or projects which may be performed at irregular intervals:
- Assist vendors
- Hurricane preparation
- Unloading trucks
- Any other tasks as assigned by the management
Accountability: Areas in which the position is accountable/responsible:
- Records: Keep current records of all quotes provided to owners
- Safety: Perform all assigned task safely
- Customer Service: assist owners and guests with any needs
- Dept. Specific: Keep up with tool and supply inventory
Educational and/or equivalence in experience requirements:
- High School diploma required
Specialized or technical educational requirements:
- 5 years minimum in commercial/residential construction; specifically flooring.
Certification or licensing requirements:
- Valid Florida Driver’s License
Specialized equipment or machines used in the course of the duties of the position.
- Power tools and equipment.
Physical demands: (specifics to the job itself)
- While performing the duties of his job; the employee is required to stand, walk, use hands to finger; handle or feel; reach with arms and hands; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl and talk to hear.
- The employee must occasionally lift, and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions and moving mechanical parts.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles; extreme heat and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and a high degree of autonomy.