Pop Pays is the leading content creation software for brands and agencies. Our workflow and collaboration platform make the production of social content faster and more cost-effective than ever, without sacrificing creative control. Marketers can choose to partner with our global community of social media influencers and creative freelancers or their own private networks. You can find content powered by Pop Pays on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat, and YouTube!
Pop Pays is a Y Combinator alum – “the world’s most powerful start-up incubator” according to Fast Company – and our top-notch client list includes brands like Google, Macy’s, Coca Cola, McDonald’s, Jim Beam, M&Ms, Corona, TOMS, and many more.
Here’s what you need to know:
As part of the Pop Pays Success team, our Customer Success Managers support our customer relationships, the process of mapping our customer needs to Pop Pays’ Product Success, and drive to deliver increased value to our customers. As a team, we help to shape the Overall Customer Experience. Over time, the CSM’s grow into trusted advisors to our customers and product experts in Pop Pays’ technology.
- Grow and expand customer product adoption and revenue
- Own the onboarding process for new customers to ensure successful Pop Pays implementation
- Operate as the first point of contact for our customers, handling customer requests and product feedback
- Develop periodic platform reports to communicate status of customers to internal teams.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Pop Pays platform to help create best practices for customer success (e.g. help create presentations, reports, etc.)
- Partner with cross-functional teams to drive customer to implementation and contract renewals/upsells
- Establish and maintain close relationships with clients at multiple organizational levels
- Consolidate and communicate product feedback to the product team in an actionable and meaningful way
- BA/BS (or equivalent training and experience)
- You have a minimum of 4-5 years of account management, consulting, project management, or software sales experience
- Client facing experience within a software company is required
- Ability to manage a high volume of requests at once, outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Experience and familiarity with the digital and social landscape
- Experience discovering key goals and steering customer stakeholders with success plans
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (Marketing, Finance, Product, Sales, Support, Revenue Ops) to be the Voice of the Customer
- Team players who will embrace the demands of startup life
- Excited by the challenge of multiple decision makers and complex deals
- Highly organized and strategic in nature
- Don’t take themselves too seriously