Pop Pays is the all in one influencer marketing and creator management platform for brands and agencies. Our workflow and collaboration tools make the production of social content faster and more cost-effective than ever, without sacrificing creative control. Our search and discovery tools make it easy for brands to identify, connect and manage influencers and creators. Marketers can choose to partner with our global community of social media influencers or manage creators that they already work with through our platform. You can find content powered by our creator community on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat, and YouTube!
Popular Pays is a Y Combinator alum – “the world’s most powerful start-up incubator” according to Fast Company – and our top-notch client list includes brands like Google, Macy’s, Coca Cola, McDonald’s, Jim Beam, M&Ms, Amazon, Samsung, Corona, TOMS, and many more.
About the role:
The Pop Pays software is rapidly growing and evolving to meet customer needs. As the Product Marketing Manager you’ll be responsible for strategically bringing new features to market, understanding customer pain points, evaluating the competitive landscape, and influencing the product roadmap.
In this role, you will work closely with product and marketing leaders to effectively develop product positioning, drive feature release campaigns, and arm the sales division with pointed collateral to positively impact key conversations.
It is an incredible opportunity to join a talented team and make a direct impact on the growth of a burgeoning company.
You’re a self-starter product manager with experience managing or independently owning product marketing at a B2B SaaS company. You have excellent communication skills and are comfortable driving strategy while independently owning tasks. While collaborating with great people, you are eager to play a key role in crafting a compelling narrative about Pop Pays products and company.
Shaping the product:
- Customer and competitor research (to help identify unmet needs)
- Marketing persona development and segmentation (to better define the target audience)
- Pricing updates (to better match value between product and market)
- Be a trusted partner to the product, design and engineering team and relay customer, sales and market insights that inform product roadmap decisions and strategy
Communicating the product:
- Partner with our marketing leaders in content, demand generation, events, communications, brand design and product education to ensure unified marketing execution
- Content and collateral creation (to enable sales, success, support teams)
- Decks and presentations
- FAQ content
- Sales training for new features
- Promoting the product and features within the company (to educate the market)
- Launch management (coordinating the whole team in the delivery process)
- Newsletters / feature announcements
- Competitive battle cards
- GTM strategy: Positioning / messaging
Be the expert and spokesperson for Popular Pay’s products, their use cases, and the markets they compete in, internally and across customers and the industry.
• 4+ years of product marketing experience in B2B technology, preferably in SaaS
• Proven track record of partnering with product management to contribute to product strategy
• Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with an insane attention to detail
• Demonstrated problem-solving skills and the ability to manage complex, cross-functional projects to completion
• You are genuinely excited by software products and can talk very comfortably about how they work
• You understand the power of data and how to use data to perform analysis and make informed decisions
• You have developed the positioning and messaging for products that serve multiple use cases and personas