We are looking for a business development pro to manage and grow our partnerships with major social networks. This individual will be responsible for driving awareness of Pop Pays throughout the teams at major social networks and growing our revenue stream from these teams. As part of this role, you will build on existing relationships, educate teams and decision makers on how our solution can be an asset to them and act as a resource to build creative initiatives that drive results and revenue for Pop Pays and the networks we’re partnering with.
- 5 - 7 years experience
- Proven success in growing affiliate and/or revenue share partners.
- Proven ability to identify and connect with the right contacts within a large organization.
- Experience working at or directly with a major social network (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat etc).
- Extensive knowledge of content marketing and media buying within the social media space, including specific knowledge about the tools available to advertisers across each social network.
- Natural ability to connect in a genuine way with people you work with (internally and externally).
- Transparent communicator with an ability to provide creative solutions on the fly.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills - you get your message across clearly and warmly without a lot of jargon!
- Enthusiastic person who brings personality and fun to their work.
- Works quickly, is a true multi-tasker.
- Can prioritize effectively and manage a high volume of work at once (you’ll be juggling dozens of contacts within multiple organizations and be responsible for identifying how to work with each and leverage existing relationships to make inroads with new teams at the organization).
Why You Should Work Here:
- Talented teammates + access to the Y-Combinator network
- Flexible work hours and vacation
- Subsidized health care (for you + dependents)
- Company 401(k) being implemented by the end of the year
- Nutritious & delicious lunches catered everyday
- Fully stocked pantry with snacks, coffee, tea, and more
- A fresh laptop, noise-cancelling headphones, & a motorized sit/stand desk
- An amazing office in the West Loop close to bars, food, & transportation
- Sabbatical and a stipend for 2 consecutive weeks off once you’ve been here 2 years