POPSUGAR is looking for a creative, passionate, analytical, and driven individual to join the marketing team as an Email Marketing Manager. This person will be responsible for growing user engagement and driving revenue for key email verticals in the POPSUGAR brand. Our ideal candidate has excellent email experience, a consumer marketing background, copywriting skills, and analytical acumen and is passionate about women's content and lifestyle interests.
If you're fascinated by the idea that there's both an art and a science to communicating with a loyal audience of readers day after day, and you're eager to work for an innovative team within a thriving, growing online media company, we want to hear from you!
- Owns overall strategy and day-to-day execution of email for 2 to 3 of POPSUGAR Media’s email properties.
- Develops email marketing strategies to support subscriber acquisition and list growth.
- Manages development of new strategies and approaches for increased user engagement, retention, and revenue.
- Measure and analyze performance metrics and data on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to proactively and continuously refine strategies that drive results.
- Drive user acquisition for POPSUGAR through creative promotions in collaboration with the performance marketing and consumer marketing teams.
- 4-5 years' experience in digital consumer marketing, email marketing, editorial, media publishing, or communications. Email marketing and social media experience required.
- Excellent copywriting skills, with an editorial or campaign portfolio to prove it
- Solid analytical skills and facility with Excel, Omniture/Google Analytics
- Comfortable analyzing data, presenting data to stakeholders, and actioning against data analysis
- Fluency with email performance metrics and the concepts of A/B testing and subject-line testing
- Working knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, and Dreamweaver highly preferred
Please submit a resume and cover letter telling us why you think you'd be the perfect fit for POPSUGAR. No phone calls, please.
POPSUGAR is the leading digital lifestyle brand for women globally. We aim to make their lives easier and happier through positive and purpose-driven content, innovative technology, inspiring experiences, and thoughtfully curated products. We reach young women through our digital media brand POPSUGAR
, events such as POPSUGAR Play/Ground
, our quarterly subscription box POPSUGAR Must Have
, the POPSUGAR Collection at Kohl’s
, and our makeup line Beauty by POPSUGAR
. POPSUGAR reaches 300M readers across its platforms and 1 in 2 millennial women in the United States.
POPSUGAR Inc. operations internationally include Australia, the Middle East, and the UK, with offices in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, and London. The company is privately held and funded by Sequoia Capital and IVP. For more information about POPSUGAR Inc., visit corp.popsugar.com