POPSUGAR is looking for an experienced Account Executive to join our growing Chicago Sales team. We are seeking smart, dynamic and creative Sales Executives who are passionate about the POPSUGAR brand. Your responsibilities will include: building strategy and implementing tactics to produce revenue, meet and exceed annual targets, building strong client relationships through exceptional customer service, integrity and professionalism. Creative collaboration both internally and externally. Develop and grow strategic partnerships with brands focused on engagement and connecting with their consumers. Meetings, entertaining and traveling to outer markets are required.
• Minimum 7 years sales experience selling online advertising
• CPG experience a bonus!
• Proven success driving revenue in the Midwest
• Quality relationships with leading advertising agencies and national brands
• Passion about POPSUGAR and target demographic
• Excellent people skills and relationship-building abilities
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written
• Proven track record in achieving sales goals and managing advertising sales opportunities from prospect to signing
• Experience creating complex, targeted and customized advertising proposals for large customers and agencies
• Strong analytical skills and business judgment
• Self-motivator with history of working successfully in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to deliver under pressure while managing multiple tasks
• Microsoft Office, Google and internet proficiency a must
• Bachelor's degree
POPSUGAR is the leading digital lifestyle brand for women globally. We aim to make their lives easier and happier through positive and purpose-driven content, innovative technology, inspiring experiences, and thoughtfully curated products. We reach young women through our digital media brand POPSUGAR
, events such as POPSUGAR Play/Ground
, our quarterly subscription box POPSUGAR Must Have
, the POPSUGAR Collection at Kohl’s
, and our makeup line Beauty by POPSUGAR
. POPSUGAR reaches 300M readers across its platforms and 1 in 2 millennial women in the United States.
POPSUGAR Inc. operations internationally include Australia, the Middle East, and the UK, with offices in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, and London. The company is privately held and funded by Sequoia Capital and IVP. For more information about POPSUGAR Inc., visit corp.popsugar.com