POPSUGAR Voices is hiring! We’re looking for current college students and recent graduates who can write unique content on a remote, part-time basis with a quick turnaround across all our verticals. If you’re obsessed with writing about trending topics, not afraid to tell all about everything from your beauty and fitness routines to your dating life, have a flexible schedule, and can turn around clickable copy on a tight deadline, drop us a line! We’re particularly interested in writers who have experience in these areas:
- Hot takes on current pop culture events and celebrity culture
- Quick assignments during live TV episodes
- Personal essays about dating, love, and sex
- Healthy living tips for anxiety, depression
- Advice on dealing with family dynamics through the lens of your own experiences
- Well-researched pieces on issues that concern you and fellow college students
- Firsthand beauty, fashion, and fitness experiments
If this sounds like you, please send us a short intro telling us about yourself and why you want to write for us. Please include links to three samples of your work if available.
POPSUGAR is the leading digital lifestyle brand for women globally. We aim to make their lives easier and happier through positive and purpose-driven content, innovative technology, inspiring experiences, and thoughtfully curated products. We reach young women through our digital media brand POPSUGAR
, events such as POPSUGAR Play/Ground
, our quarterly subscription box POPSUGAR Must Have
, the POPSUGAR Collection at Kohl’s
, and our makeup line Beauty by POPSUGAR
. POPSUGAR reaches 300M readers across its platforms and 1 in 2 millennial women in the United States.
POPSUGAR Inc. operations internationally include Australia, the Middle East, and the UK, with offices in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, and London. The company is privately held and funded by Sequoia Capital and IVP. For more information about POPSUGAR Inc., visit corp.popsugar.com