As a Senior Software Engineer in computer vision, you will be developing the “eye” of our vehicles. This includes designing, training, and evaluating perception solutions, specifically, large scale image/LIDAR data classification, segmentation, tracking, etc. You will also research and apply state-of-the-art computer vision algorithms into production.
- Strong programming skills in C/C++ and Python
- Strong mathematics and analytical skills
- Work experience in deep learning platforms such as Caffe or Tensorflow
- Minimum of a Masters Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 3+ years experiences of deep/machine learning or computer vision
- Work experience with LIDAR data is preferred