You will collaborate with distinguished engineers to solve one of the most challenging problems in artificial intelligence: a full autonomous driving platform. You will participate in various software development cycles to discover the real problems in autonomous driving, design robust and scalable solutions, and implement your ideas into production. You will be building the vehicle “brain”, as well as forging our offline infrastructures to facilitate our end-to-end development cycle.
- Strong programming skills in C/C++, Python, and software design
- Experience in large data set processing and familiarity with real time systems
- Solid experience in a fast-paced and structured engineering environment
- BS/MS or Ph.D in Computer Science or a related field
- Knowledge of robotics system (ROS, PCL) is preferred