As a Senior Deep Learning Engineer you will be responsible for developing machine learning solutions to real world problems. You will work closely with the perception and planning teams to develop evaluation tools for autonomous driving.
- Strong programming skills in C++ or Python
- Working experience with large-scale machine learning systems
- Hands-on computer vision and related work experience
- Minimum of a Masters Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 3+ years experience in deep learning or computer vision
- Familiarity with GPU computing (CUDA, OpenCL) is preferred