As a senior hardware engineer, you are responsible for defining effective hardware architecture solutions for sensing, control, and embedded systems; designing electrical systems for sensor pre- and post-processing; and exploring and evaluating emerging new hardware technologies.
- Deep understanding of CPU, GPU, FPGA, DSP, and System on Chip (SoC)
- Design experience with embedded systems and IO interfaces
- Hands-on experience with oscilloscope, signal generator, and other debug tools
- Familiarity with automotive electronics is important
- Knowledge of automotive systems and the Linux kernel is a big plus
- Minimum of a Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with 3+ years experience
- Knowledge of robotics system (ROS, PCL) is preferred