As a senior electrical hardware engineer, you are responsible for defining effective hardware architecture solutions for sensing, control, and embedded systems; designing electrical systems for sensor pre- and post-processing; and exploring and evaluating emerging new hardware technologies.
- Deep understanding of CPU, GPU, FPGA, MCU, SoC and other signal processors
- Schematic capture and layout design experience with embedded systems, power distribution and high speed IO interfaces
- Hands-on experience with oscilloscope, signal generator, and other debug tools
- Familiarity with automotive electronics is important
- Experience with embedded software development, C/C++, python or other scripting languages is a plus
- Knowledge of vehicle systems and the Linux kernel is a big plus
- Minimum of a Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with 3+ years experience