PolySwarm is a well-funded cyber security blockchain startup looking for a highly-motivated, detail-oriented and versatile individual with a passion for writing to join our marketing team. This is a unique opportunity to work in two of the most cutting edge, in-demand industries, and to potentially grow into a leadership role at PolySwarm.
The ideal candidate would have proven experience growing an online community as well as the ability to analyze and adjust strategies to increase engagement. They are a natural journalist and storyteller, with a curiosity to learn about new subjects and the ability to translate complex ideas into accessible content.
- Researches and produces content for social media, media outreach, website, newsletter, some blog posts and other marketing collaterals.
- Understands pain points, needs, and wants of each customer persona. Tailors content, tone and tactics to engage effectively.
- Collaborates with the tech team to develop and publish content tailored to a technical audience.
- Plans and produces a social content calendar updated regularly.
- Identifies social influencers, trending content relevant to Polyswarm and security experts.
- Executes on all social media activities: Posting, sharing, re-sharing, engaging in conversations, identifying and approaching influencers, answering questions etc.
- Builds close relationships with key community members, fans, and partners.
- Represents the brand voice on social media.
- Provides comprehensive reports on reach and engagement, Voice of the Customer, issues, concerns and trends to inform the strategy and optimize tactics, messaging and campaigns.
Marketing and PR
- Works closely with the CMO to define, plan, and improve customer acquisition programs, as well as to articulate PolySwarm’s value proposition and key messaging for each audience persona
- Develops robust, targeted campaigns that contribute to onboarding security experts to the platform.
- Creates search engine optimization (SEO) and content strategies, optimizes content and incorporates VoC into the brands’s messaging.
- Plans, produces content and oversees development of marketing assets and collaterals such as ad banners, covers, brochures, new website content, email templates etc.
- Is the liaison and point of contact between Polyswarm and PR, design agencies and other vendors, ensuring quality work and that deliverables and deadlines are met.
- Plans, organizes and (sometimes) assists at conferences, events, and other demand generation initiatives. Works with agencies and vendors as needed.
Marketing Strategy, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, Copywriting and Editing, Digital Marketing (SEO & Content Creation)
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience.
- Relevant 2-5 years of experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, copywriting and editing proficiency.
- Proactiveness, drive, and startup mentality with a positive attitude
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams, summarize and simplify technical content for a broader, non technical audience.
- Personal or professional blogging experience.
- Experience working for a technology, cyber security or blockchain company.
- Startup experience
- Experienced with any or all of the following: Adobe Illustrator, Pardot, Salesforce, Buzzsumo, Google Analytics or other social media tools, email marketing and CRM tools.