Polis is one of the fastest growing data and technology companies in the national tech space. Started over 3 years ago, Polis sells the most technologically robust mobile door-to-door sales app in the industry along with a handful of other client acquisition tools. After knocking millions of doors now, Polis is also home to one of the largest and most unique national consumer data files on the market. As a result, Polis is now the leader in providing some of the largest and most recognizable brands in North America in the home security, energy, telecom, and solar industries (among others) with the data and software they need to grow.
Polis specializes in decreasing churn and growing customer acquisition. Nationwide partners of Polis have seen their close rates rise by more than 200% when using Polis qualified data and we are excited to teach you more about how that’s done. The Polis team is based is Cambridge, MA and Lehi, UT and their work has been featured in Forbes, TechCrunch, the Washington Post, the Boston Globe and on the Today Show.
Polis is looking for an Account Executive All-Star to help lead our sales and partner procurement efforts in our varied large market industries. We want you to come be a part of our growing and exciting Tech Venture in Lehi, Utah. You would be in charge of relationship-based sales and you'd have the opportunity to work with Fortune 500 companies as they transition their door-to-door and online sales and marketing teams onto Polis technology and data. It's an exciting role with a tremendous amount of growth potential. So if you're looking for the next step in your career, this may be right for you.
Who are we looking for?
- Client Facing/Support Experience in a Tech Company
- Sales Experience of 3+ Years in software/tech
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to collaborate well between Sales/Tech/Product Teams
- Flexibility and willingness to work evenings and weekends to ensure your clients are managed properly and professionally.
- Self starter and quick executer
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Doesn’t need micro management to be effective and complete tasks
- Ability to bring new ideas and help build more efficient processes
What is in it for you?
- Generous equity offering at a fast-growing tech startup
- Aggressive and competitive salary (based on experience)
- Flexible work schedule
- Access to professional networking resources
- All of the Redbull you could possibly consume
- Learn new technologies, and contribute to open source projects
- Significantly impact the design and sales operations of an early-stage product
If you like what you've read here, please submit an application and we'll reach out. Not sure this is a fit for you? Shoot us an email and we'll be happy to chat :)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.