Polis is one the fastest growing data and technology companies in the political/advocacy and corporate spaces. Started a little over 3 years ago, Polis boasts one of the most robust national data sets in the industry and provides customer acquisition tools to clients, including the door to door channel. After knocking millions of doors now, Polis is now the leader in the door-to-door customer and data acquisition space with partnerships alongside some of the largest and most recognizable retail companies in North America.
Additionally, Polis specializes in decreasing churn and growing customer acquisition for our clients. Corporate partners of Polis have seen their close rates rise by more than 200% when using Polis qualified data and software! The Polis team is based is Cambridge, MA and Lehi, UT and their work has been featured in Forbes, TechCrunch, the Washington Post, the Boston Globe and on the Today Show.
Polis is looking for a Sales Operations Assistant to assist our Sales, Business Development, and Customer Support growth efforts. We want you to come be a part of our growing and exciting tech venture in Cambridge, MA. You would be in charge of managing sales operations responsibilities including customer support, client success efforts, and supporting the sales team with operational resources. Additionally you would be helping to lay the groundwork for a high paced and fast growing client support channel at Polis. It's an exciting role with a tremendous amount of growth potential so if you're looking for the next step in your career, this may be right for you.
Who are we looking for?
- 3+ years of client facing/support experience, preferably in a SaaS/Tech environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to collaborate well between Sales/BD/Product Teams
- Flexible scheduling required including evening and weekends
- Self starter and quick executer
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Doesn’t need micro management to be effective and complete tasks
- Ability to bring new ideas and help build more efficient processes
What is in it for you?
- Generous equity offering at a fast-growing tech startup
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- Access to professional networking resources
- All of the Redbull you could possibly consume
- Learn new technologies, and contribute to open source projects
- Significantly impact the sales operations of an early-stage product
If you like what you've read here, please submit an application and we'll reach out. Not sure this is a fit for you? Shoot us an email and we'll be happy to chat :)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.